Education in Vermont is a wonderful experience for your children.
Our local schools are committed to providing the foundation for future success in higher education and in life for our kids. Vermont is a truly a special place when it comes to our schools. With the student teacher ratio much lower than the national average, it allows for more one on one interaction between the students and the teacher.
The quality of the education your child receives always begins at home, combining that with the support and instruction our children receive through our local schools, prepares them for truly bigger and better opportunities down the road.
In Burlington alone, many of the top students are moving on to Ivy League colleges after they have graduated.
For detailed VT school information visit:
- School Matters
- State of Vermont Department of Education
- Vermont Colleges
- Private Schools
- Burlington School District
- South Burlington School District
- Chittenden South Supervisory Union
- Chittenden Central Supervisory Union ( Essex, Essex Junction, Westford, and the Center for Technology)
- Chittenden East Supervisory Union (Bolton, Huntington, Jericho, Richmond, and Underhill)
If you have specific questions on Vermont education or the real estate industry in VT, don't hesitate to contact Brian today.