Just outside of Burlington, the city of South Burlington is a thriving center of commerce, culture, and community all engulfed in beautiful Vermont scenery. A gem of Chittenden County, South Burlington is home to over 20,000 residents and is Vermont's second-largest municipality. South Burlington is the also official home of the iconic ice cream company, Ben & Jerry's as well as the University Mall, Vermont's largest shopping mall. South Burlington also hosts the Burlington International Airport, connecting the Green Mountain State to the rest of the world. You can often find people in South Burlington shopping, going out to eat, or taking in the view at one of the city's stunning parks.
Get Started - View homes for sale in South Burlington, VT.
Things To Do in South Burlington, VT
Just a few minutes from all the excitement going on in downtown Burlington, South Burlington provides plenty to do for residents and visitors alike. Whether you're looking to shop, have a nice meal, or even catch a show at Higher Ground, there is something for everyone in South Burlington.
- University Mall, Vermont's largest mall housing all your favorite stores
- Blue Mall, shopping plaza with several unique boutique shops and chain restaurants
- Gateway Shopping Center, small plaza featuring restaurants and coffee shops
- Shelburne Road Shopping Plaza, shopping center with restaurants, box stores, and boutiques
- Rotisserie Restaurant, classic American fare
- The Windjammer, local-favorite steakhouse with a renowned salad bar
- HANA Japanese Steakhouse, hibachi grill with sushi bar
- Pulcinella's, upscale Italian eatery
Whether you know exactly what you're looking for or you're just looking to see what's out there, Brian French Real Estate has it covered. As one of Vermont's most experienced, knowledgeable realtors, our agents can help you find the South Burlington, VT home of your dreams. Contact us today to start your search! Create an account to start saving your searches and stay up-to-date with all South Burlington listings.