Determining Your Affordability When Buying a Home in Vermont
- Consider all costs involved
- Up-front costs: Down payment (the part of the property purchase price paid in cash, and not financed with a mortgage)
- Closing costs: The expenses you and the seller pay to complete the transfer of ownership. Read more.
- Estimate the monthly mortgage payment (plus other costs such as such as taxes and maintenance, as well as association fees for a condo or homeowner’s association).
- View the newest homes for sale in Vermont or begin your Vermont real estate search now and recieve Email Alerts!
What can I afford?